Each classroom will have 2 student leaders. I'd like to have one out of each class. I'm requiring that you did Digiteen last year to volunteer. It is a great opportunity and looks good on your resume but will have extra meeting times outside of class, so you should have Internet at home. Here's the job description. Reply here or email me ASAP if you're interested.
To communicate regularly with each team to make sure members are communicating with each other
- To remind team members that the Ning is for social communication (getting to know each other) and the wiki is for professional communication (discussing the project)
- To take charge of primary editing of the TEAM wiki page that knits the 6 subtopics together for that flattener
- To make sure that all group members contribute content to the each sub topic area on the page as well as work on their own sub topic
- Reach out via the Ning to those group members not contributing to the wiki
- To facilitate discussions/meetings/conversations within the group as well as give peer feedback to the other teams
- To communicate regularly with the project managers (Sheri Williams and Amy Jambor) and class teachers as to progress and discuss problems and issues as they arise
- To ensure all work is completed within the essential time frame
- The Student Leaders will support each other and the objectives of the project
- Student Leaders will communicate with project managers on a weekly basis and attend brief regularly scheduled meetings on leadership training, communication skills, team status updates, and problem-solving.