Building bridges for the future through collaborative projects
Hello everybody, I’m Gilda a 14 year old girl who studies in the American School of Tampico. My nick name is Dagil, that’s how my friends call me. My family is made up of five members: my dad, my mom, and my two older brothers who are 22 and 20 years old.
- Exercise: I really like to exercise myself by going to the gym in my favorite club.
- Being with my friends: Hanging out with my friends is what makes me so happy for the rest of the day! I enjoy talking with them and having fun in every single way.
- Listening to music: While listening to my favorite songs my mood can be lighten by the singers.
- Boneless is my favorite meal. The spicy taste makes me hot.
- Sushi is another delicious food that I really like.
- Tennis is the sport that I love! I can express my hard feelings while playing the ball and controlling it.
- I don’t really practice soccer but I cheer up for my school’s soccer team and my nation.
What I do on the weekends is being all the time with my friends and family. Well, on Friday and Saturday my friends and I love to go to the movies and then get ready to party with many more friends from different schools. On Saturday if there is no plan to party my friends and I have sleepovers and sadly have a hangover. The weekend is about to end and on Sunday is the perfect day to relax your body and go missing assignments. I visit my grandparents and have dinner with all my family.
My favorite movies:
- Life as We Know It. Is that kind of movie that makes you love it! The sense of having a particular theme is awesome.
- Pretty Little Liars. Is a series that has and originality mode. It makes the people who are watching the series and the originality of it makes it essential.
Pop music I like:
- Justin Bieber. Baby, Never say never, As long as you love me.
- Maroon 5. Misery, Payphone, She will be love, Moves like jagger.
- Coldplay. Vida la vida, Princess of china, Paradise.
I like all those songs and artists or bands because they transmit you the energy and the good feeling that they have.
One unusual thing about me:
- One unusual thing about me is that I am always willing to participate in everything and share my ideas. It’s so strange about me that I’m not with a happy smile on my face.